Friday, April 20, 2012

Intervista - A casa con Roger Garth

Intervista - A casa con Roger Garth

Interweaver : You have been credited with several romance, which of them are real, and which one are false? Roger Garth : I will never ever tell you ... I: Please... ! RG: ... well... I can tell you that the "affair" between me and Alessandro Cecchi Paone is absolutely false. I don't know where this came from, there was neither a kiss, nor anything else between us... I have always denied it, and it was denied by the other person as well, over the years, so I have no idea ... is nasty, nasty this has to be read, it's sad for the readers that someone is going on in writing this news that is not true, not correct. By the way.... There is something else that could be true, but I will not tell you. .. and something else could be false. I: Do you really want to not say anything? RG: No, no I: So all those rumors we can read on the net, those gossips talking about some presumed dinners ... is everything false? RG: Well, everyone can go out for dinner, right? I like going out for di! nner, yes ... I: Ok ... what a pity..! RG: (laughs) I: How do you seduce , and what wins you? RG: Well... What conquers me is the presence, the emotional and intellectual presence, mostly. A person have to affect my head first of all, and this is a situation very difficult to happen nowadays, because we are surrounded by an upsetting triviality . Lately you can correctly define almost all the people you meet, by standardizing them ... unfortunately it is true that find someone who is able to amaze you ...





0 comments: